Application for funding to support musical talent
Consideration will be given for individual or school/group support. The trustees are keen to use the fund to support the development of young musicians in Swindon and the surrounding areas. Funding will be available for applicants under the age of 19 years.
- Consideration will be given towards
- Higher grade music exams e.g. 7/8 where the applicant intends to further his/her musical development
- Purchasing of music score for University or Music College use
- Requests for upgrading instruments will only be considered to applicants embarking on a music degree course.
- Any other requirement to support, inspire and challenge the development of the individual applicant
- Music focused trip
Consideration will be given for group/school activities and will be given on individual requirements.
Applications will be assessed by the trustees of the charity at the beginning of each school term and will be assessed on the following basis:
- The need of the applicant where other reasonable routes to support are not available.
- The potential impact of the activity – what difference could the funding make
- Value for money – what has been done to ensure that the plans for the fund will deliver value for money
It may be necessary to hold an interview with the applicant, depending on the type of support that is requested.
Click here to download a guide to our funding assessment review process
In all cases, we will do our best to be able to fund you.
Either complete the online form below or download the form here and send to email@example.com
Since June 2019 we have assisted the following children with contributions to complete music exams:
Guitar Grade 1
Clarinet Grade 8
Piano Grade 6
Please help us in any way you can so that we can continue to bring the magic and joy of making music to more young people.